Thursday 24 November 2011

Its been a super busy two weeks! I celebrated my birthday on the 16th, but it was a fairly small event due to everyone being so busy with preparations for my brother's wedding on the 20th. I didn't mind the quiet evening though, as I had been battling a nasty cold for a while and lost my voice for a few days. However, that didn't stop me enjoying my birthday presents! Have a look at this one:


This book is incredibly thick and pretty heavy. My copy has a slightly different cover, a green background instead of red, but the inside is what matters! There are reviews on yes, 1001 different children's books, ranging from board books right up to Young Adult fiction. As I scanned through the index pages, I realised that I've read just over 100 of the titles so far. Still a long way to go!


And now here are some photos of Jonathan and Simone's wedding which we attended last weekend on the West Coast. Unfortunately the weather was wet and cold, but that didn't stop the ceremony going ahead! Although I wasn't in the wedding party, I got to follow them around as they had their photos taken and supply them with food.
These are shots taken at the beginning of the ceremony.


I think this is my favourite photo from the day. I love the look between the couple - very special.

And lastly, here I am with my cousin Lillie. She had just informed me that someone was taking our photograph and we're both pretending to ignore the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment