Wednesday 26 August 2015


Books became an addiction very early on in life. I'm trying to read to my younger brother, but he seems a little distracted. 


Later though, he caught the reading bug too. Jono and I listen intently to Grandma as she reads us our story. I wish we still had that book - the illustrations were awesome.


Then this little one came along, my niece Amelia, and quickly discovered that books could be used for something other than chewing. 


I'm just making sure that her interest levels in books remains high. She seems to tolerate me quite well.




And addition number two, Beatrice, is now in training too. I see that Jono and his girls are enjoying the work of one of NZ's finest author/illustrators - Lynley Dodd. Now I just need to ensure that they are as familiar with my books!






1 comment: