Tuesday 20 December 2011

Well, I haven't had much time to spend working on illustrations over the last few weeks, but I have a very good excuse: weddings! And lots of them. Five weddings in six weeks to be exact - how's that for exciting?!! There was a lot of travel involved, but the hours in the van were well worth it. Below are some photos of the different weddings.

First up, was my cousin Breanna's wedding to Brodie on the 5 November, on the West Coast.

Then two weeks later, it was back to the West Coast for a double whammy: my friend Wendy and her husband Nick were married on 19 Nov.
and the following day, 20 November, my brother Jono was married to Simone. Yes, that is rain you can see falling heavily in the distance.


but look, the wedding party still had a great time!


It was another month until the next wedding, my former flatmate Anna and her husband John , which was in Christchurch on 16 December.


The next day in Hokitika - on the beach - Anna-Ruth and Isaac were married. Beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment