Thursday 8 December 2011


As we are now well and truly into December, I thought I would post something with a seasonal theme. Aside from trying to think up more marketing ideas, ( see above image ) I've also been mulling over what are some of my favourite children's Christmas books. I confess, it took me quite some time to compile this short list - does this indicate that I am deficient in festive spirit, or that I am just picky when it comes to Christmas stories? Hmm...
Anyway, here are the books that did make my list - and please note, they are in no particular order.

JESUS CHRISTMAS PARTY, by NICOLAS ALLAN



THE CHURCH MICE AT CHRISTMAS, by GRAHAM OAKLEY

 THE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE OF JONATHAN TOOMEY, by SUSAN WOJCIECHOWSKI
 
THE JOLLY CHRISTMAS POSTMAN, by JANET and ALLAN AHLBERG
While this next story isn't technically from a children's book and doesn't have any illustrations, I'm still going to include it. After all, without it there wouldn't be any Christmas!

JESUS BIRTH, by LUKE and MATTHEW. ( Matthew 1:18-25 & Luke 2:1-20 )



No comments:

Post a Comment