Wednesday 15 June 2011

First Display Opportunity

I had a very busy day yesterday! There was a homeschool conference just down the road from my place, so I set up some of my books to display and promote. It was sort a last minute arrangement. My books arrived late last week and I only emailed one of the organisers on Monday to ask if I could set up for the day. Although they were pushed for space in the main hall, she managed to find somewhere for me in the entrance foyer.
I'm not the sort of person who naturally finds that sort of thing easy and stimulating. No, it's more of a challenge - but I did it... and made some sales! Yay!! People actually like my book! That's a good feeling.

I even felt a little bit famous when I signed copies of my book for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment